At GlassSKY, we want to empower women to make the most of their talents.
That’s why we provide affordable and accessible coaching and education to help women unlock their potential. Robyn works with organizations of every size and budget – from large universities and international corporations to small businesses, start-ups and non-profits. She will listen to your needs and work with you to customize the content and format that’s right for you and your audience. Get in touch to discuss.
Here are some examples of her previous topics for women’s groups, progressive employers who embrace diversity, and the critical Millennials — the next generation of men and women who are poised to advance equality like never before:
- Empowering Women Through Education for Oxford University’s Said Business School, London, England
- Understanding Diversity – How differences like gender, inter-generational, aboriginal, ability, visible minorities, and LGBT make your workforce stronger for leading employer, New Brunswick, Canada
- Career Advice for Millennials — Robyn’s monthly column, The Millennial Mentor
- Strategies for Success for the MicroSoft Los Angeles Women in Leadership Symposium, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Speaking Up and Building Your Brand for the California Diversity Council Orange County Women in Leadership Symposium, Irvine, California, USA
- Gaining the Trust and Credibility You Deserve for the National California Diversity Annual Conference, at Concord, California, USA
- How to Manage Your Time to Accomplish More for Scotiabank, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
- Taking Charge of Your Own Happiness at Work for Ingram Micro Fortune 100 Company, Santa Ana, California, USA
- The Importance of Networking for Ingram Micro European Division, Fortune 100 Company, Brussels, Belgium
- Powering Your Mind and Investing in Yourself First for Scotiabank, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
- Work/Life Balance and Managing Stress for University of Phoenix, City of Hope, Monrovia, California, USA
Robyn has also spoken about Goal Setting and Prioritizing, Taking Charge of Your Health, How to be an ‘A’ Player, Re-inventing Your Career, International Assignments, Taking Risks to Supercharge Your Career, Dealing with Culture Clash, and many others. Contact us to learn more.