March 16, 2018 — GlassSKY supports the Phenomenal Woman Award, presented by Business and Professional Women’s Association of Greater Moncton, March 21st. GlassSKY tables will go to female college students from Oulton College and the New Brunswick Community College so they can celebrate role models, network with established leaders and meet potential future employers.
March 13, 2018 — GlassSKY presents THRIVE 2018, a day of professional development and networking for women, with profits going to Women for 50% to support more women in politics.
Register now for a day of training and tools to maximize your leadership and influence, including:
- a personalized Predictive Index® Behavioural Assessment if you register by April 6th, 2018
- an understanding of women in the workplace today and enablers to help them advance
- the 10 Essentials® for success and a self evaluation of your strengths and opportunities
- an understanding of your aptitude for risk-taking for career growth and a methodology to go after your dreams
- pro tips for maximizing LinkedIn and understanding and leveraging social media
March 8, 2018 — GlassSKY celebrates International Women’s Day – #PressForProgress
- Founder and President Robyn Tingley delivers ‘Women in Leadership Unplugged’ workshop at the Together We Shine event in Moncton, New Brunswick at the Delta Beausejour. Gallery.
- GlassSKY supports the Phenomenal Woman Awards hosted by the Business and Professional Women’s Association of Greater Moncton, March 21, 2018. Funds will be used to purchase tables for local female college students to attend at no cost and learn about the accomplished women being recognized and to network with potential employers.
- Invests in 20 more women globally with micro loans for female entrepreneurs in developing countries
February 22, 2018 — C3 Leadership Ltd. announces “Together We Shine”, an afternoon celebration for International Women’s Day, March 8, 2018 in Moncton, New Brunswick. The event will feature the workshop “Women in Leadership Unplugged” by GlassSKY’s Robyn Tingley. Learn more and get tickets.
February 12, 2018 — GlassSKY founder Robyn Tingley to offer Public Speaking Series for the Fundy Regional Library Network in New Brunswick. Dates and topics:
- Managing and Motivating Millennials — Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm at the Saint John Free Public Library
- Women in Leadership Unplugged — Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm at the Sussex Regional Library
- Managing and Motivating Millennials — Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 2:00 pm to 1:00 pm at the St. Croix Public Library, St. Stephen
February 9, 2018 — Robyn Tingley, founder of GlassSKY, keynotes the BAUS Excellence Awards Gala at the WU Centre in Fredericton on the 10 Essentials for the Motivated Millennial.
January 30, 2018 — GlassSKY Inc. signs on as a sponsor to Sculpture Saint John to support an emerging female artist.
December 3, 2017 — Robyn Tingley, founder of GlassSKY, gives the keynote address at St. Francis Xavier University’s X-ring ceremony in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Almost 900 students received their ring in this annual ceremony celebrating the tradition and values of the university. Replay
November 28, 2017 — Recognizing the National Day of Giving, #GivingTuesday, GlassSKY donates bursary money to support financial aid for students. #GivingTuesday harnesses the potential of social media and the generosity of people around the world to bring about real change in their communities; it provides a platform for them to encourage the donation of time, resources and talents to address local challenges.
November 27 – November 30, 2017 — GlassSKY presents at Ingram Micro ONE’s annual event for channel partners, vendors and the Ingram Micro team, taking place this year in Dallas, TX. Educational breakouts for attendees include Millennials and the Competitive Advantage, and Women in Leadership Unplugged.
November 23, 2017 — Robyn Tingley, founder and president of GlassSKY Inc. is named as one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada by WXN. The Top 100 Awards celebrates the professional achievements of strong female leaders across the country in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. Robyn is recognized in the RBC Champions category of women who are making a describable difference for gender diversity in the Canadian workplace.
November 21, 2017 — UNB’s Law Society Speaker’s Series features GlassSKY’s Robyn Tingley for a talk on the Motivated Millennial.
November 2, 2017 — GlassSKY is proud to participate in ACT ONE in Moncton, New Brunswick, a conference to engage newcomers, youth and leadership in discussing how to attract, retain and engage the next-generation for economic and social growth. Organized by community leader Cindy Comeau of C3 Leadership, and presenting sponsor Armour Transportation, the day hosted a variety of passionate speakers. GlassSKY presented on ‘Millennials and The Competitive Advantage’ alongside Lisa Hrabluk of Wicked Ideas, Sarah Short of Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge, Shawn Smith Founder of Don’t Dis-my-Ability, former Premier Camille Theriault and more.
November 1, 2017 — GlassSKY is proud to support the Big Brothers Big Sisters Inaugural Inspire Mentoring Awards in Saint John, New Brunswick. Big Brothers Big Sisters matches over 400 ‘bigs and littles’ each year in the community, but there remain over 100 littles on the wait list, mostly boys. This event will raise critical funding to expand the much-needed mentoring programs.
- Eight individuals will receive an Inspire Award to recognize their contribution to mentoring in our community
- GlassSKY Inc. is a bronze sponsor, giving financial and in-kind support to this event
- Robyn Tingley, GlassSKY founder, will emcee the event
- CalChique, a GlassSKY company, is donating a number of pieces to the silent auction to raise funds
October 27, 2017 — GlassSKY president Robyn Tingley Keynotes YPEI’s YDAY at Holland College in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Young leaders from across Prince Edward Island, aging from 16 – 30, convened to discuss policy recommendations for the provincial government on youth retention and civic engagement. Robyn’s keynote focused on the valuable skills and perspective Millennials bring to our society and workplaces, and she taught the audience the 10 Essentials for high performance. Everyone left with a self-evaluation and a copy of the 10 Essentials for the Motivated Millennial to do work on their own and continue the learning.
October 22, 2017 — GlassSKY Inc. supports the Elizabeth Fry society with donations for its upcoming fundraiser High Tea. Funds from this program enable incarcerated mothers to record themselves reading aloud from children’s books. The recordings are then delivered to their children at home — helping mothers keep strong connections with their children and support rehabilitation.
October 10, 2017 — UNB Faculty of Engineering hosts Robyn Tingley for their RBC Lunch n Learn series at the J Herbert Smith Centre for Technology Management & Entrepreneurship. This keynote will feature a primer on GlassSKY as a social enterprise, give students an opportunity to complete a self evaluation on the 10 Essentials, and discuss women in STEM. Join us!
October 3-4, 2017 — GlassSKY Inc. presents at Banfield Pet Hospital’s first-ever Women’s Summit in Vancouver, Washington. Banfield is the world’s largest general-veterinary practice and part of the Mars Inc, family of businesses. The program by GlassSKY will feature education on gender diversity, unconscious bias and the meritocracy myth. Robyn Tingley will present her signature talk, the 10 Essentials as well as the workshop Calculated Risk Taking for Career Growth. Gallery.
September 21, 2017 — The American National Human Resource Association hosts a webinar by GlassSKY’s Robyn Tingley. The Motivated Millennial program will give participants:
- A stronger knowledge base regarding Millennials as a specific cohort that needs its own engagement plan for better retention and results
- An understanding of what Millennials themselves are indicating they want in terms of training in the workplace — both content and methods of delivery
- Knowledge on how to support employee wellness, both mental and physical, for higher productivity and engagement
This program has been pre-approved for 1.0 HR credit hours. Additionally, this program has been pre-approved for 1.0 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) by the Society of Human Resource Management.
September 25, 2017 — GlassSKY Inc. donates copies of the 10 Essentials for the Motivated Millennial to award-winning Hemmings House for audience members at upcoming fall screenings of the feature length documentary the Millennial Dream.
September 15, 2017 — GlassSKY Inc. announces sponsorship of the Saint John Women’s Empowerment Network Fundraiser Oct 19th, the Senator Nancy Hartling Luncheon – A Canada 150 Vision for Women. GlassSKY is a silver sponsor and our tickets go to local female entrepreneurs.
September 5, 2017 — YPEI announces Robyn Tingley will keynote YDAY with the 10 Essentials for the Motivated Millennial and a book signing October 26th in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Over 100 young islanders will gather to discuss the future of the province and make recommendations to government.
August 15, 2017 — Huddle Business reviews 10 Essentials for the Motivated Millennial. “It’s not preachy, unlike some books marketed to the millennial generation. It offers interesting personal insight, research and simple exercises for different aspects of life and career that, let’s face it, a lot of millennials struggle with.”
July 31, 2017 — Oxford Business News covers the launch of the new business leadership book 10 Essentials for the Motivated Millennial by GlassSKY publishing and author Robyn Tingley
July 31, 2017 — GlassSKY publishing launches 10 Essentials for the Motivated Millennial: A guide to high performance for new grads and career starters
July 6, 2017 — GlassSKY founder Robyn Tingley named Vice Chair of the Board of Governors of UNB, Canada’s oldest and most entrepreneurial university. Read the full release
July 6, 2017 — GlassSKY presents Millennial Who? to the 54th Annual Canadian Public Service Commissioners’ Conference
June 1, 2017 — GlassSKY keynotes the Associated Alumnae Annual General Meeting of the University of New Brunswick
May 10, 2017 — GlassSKY presents 10 Essentials for the Motivated Millennial to University of New Brunswick’s Young Alumni Group.
May 8, 2017 — Sexist Language Has No Place – Commentary by Norma Dube and Robyn Tingley, Women for 50%
April 6, 2017 – Women for 50% Conference Today! 400 women and men gather to support women in politics. GlassSKY is a proud sponsor. Photo Album.
March 8, 2017 — Happy International Women’s Day from GlassSKY!
- Robyn Tingley address the Kennebecasis Valley International Women’s Day Event with a keynote entitled Ambition: Reacher Higher and Realizing Your Dreams’. #BeBoldForChange #IWD2017
- Get SOAR – Stories of Remarkable Women. This free e-booklet is filled with inspiring stories of role models, practical discussion guides and workbooks that encourage young women to dream big!
- ‘Five Women Who are Making a Difference in New Brunswick Business’ International Women’s Day feature by Huddle. Full story here.
February 20, 2017 — GlassSKY brings training for Women in Leadership to California with Calculated Risk Taking for Career Growth, and the 10 Essentials workshops.
January 11, 2017 — Women for 50% Officially Launches Today! GlassSKY founder, Robyn Tingley, among 12 founding members of new group calling for more female representation in the New Brunswick Provincial Legislature. GlassSKY is pleased to sponsor this initiative. Click here for today’s press release, and see photos of the press launch.
December 2016 — GlassSKY is proud to sponsor the Women for 50%, a new group focused on gender balance in the New Brunswick Provincial Legislature, and supporting more women to get elected. Official Launch in 2017! #womenfor50percent #letsgo #changemakers
October 14, 2016 — GlassSKY founder Robyn Tingley addresses the University of New Brunswick’s Alumni Association’s Annual General Meeting with the keynote, Millennial Who?
October 11, 2016 — Happy International Day of the Girl! To mark October 11th, GlassSKY releases SOAR – Stories of Remarkable Women. This free e-booklet is filled with inspiring stories of role models, practical discussion guides and workbooks that encourage young women to dream big!
August 22, 2016 — She’s a national treasure, and just received Canada’s highest honour in performing arts! Susan Aglukark talks to GlassSKY about her trailblazing career, her advice for young women, and her next album. It’s all part of our SOAR series — Sparking Opportunity and Advancement through Role Models. Artic Rose
August 20, 2016 — Introducing GlassSKY for Girls!! This new series of original stories will highlight remarkable girls and young women. At GlassSKY, we believe that our next generation needs more positive role models and stories that inspire. We are making it our mission to add more of these stories to our online media. Send us a message on www.facebook.com/glasssky.org and while you’re there, ‘like’ us! In 100 words or less, tell us a bit about your inspiring lady – age, city, reason why we should profile her. Let’s celebrate the next generation!
August 2016 — The Pursuit of Purpose — The Millennial Mentor releases part 7 of practical career advice for the next generation; men and women who are poised to propel equality more than ever before
July 21, 2016 — GlassSKY secures exclusive interview with Team Canada’s Flag Bearer and Gold Medalist, Rosie MacLennan. Road to Rio
May 19, 2016 — GlassSKY sponsors tonight’s YWCA Annual Women of Distinction Awards with a Sold-Out Crowd at the Saint John Marco Polo Cruise Terminal
- Presenting sponsor for Community Building & Volunteerism Award to Paulette Hicks
- YWCA announces partnership with GlassSKY to bring role models into the community with six interactive QA-style sessions for adolescents and young women. Read The Big Fix, Robyn’s commentary on the importance of role models and the YWCA’s awards.
May 2, 2016 — GlassSKY is once again invited to join the Power Shift Forum on Women and the World Economy, May 3-5 at Georgetown University in partnership with Oxford University, in Washington, DC.
April 26, 2016 — GlassSKY launches SOAR — our online series profiling six remarkable women. SOAR is Sparking Opportunity and Advancement through Role Models.
March 21, 2016 — GlassSKY signs on as a sponsor of the Saint John YWCA Women of Distinction Awards, celebrating female role models in our local community. Save the Date — May 19th!!
March 8, 2016 — GlassSKY announces series of investments to celebrate International Women’s Day!
- Announced, Soar, a new six-part series of remarkable women including FREE e-book and parent/teacher discussion guides
- Announced a $1000 scholarship to the award-winning program — Indigenous Women in Community Leadership — offered by the Coady International Institute Centre for Women’s Leadership
- Reached $5000 in total micro loan investments to female entrepreneurs globally: invested in 22 more women on International Women’s Day
- FREE Diversity & Inclusion Workshop Contest Giveaway! The winner will be announced March 31st!
February 27, 2016 — GlassSKY announces FREE Ticket Giveaway! To celebrate International Women’s Day and accomplished businesswomen in our community, GlassSKY is sponsoring 10 tickets to a luncheon event and women in business panel. The event is hosted by the Saint John Community Loan Fund and ReAction Events and will be held Thursday, March 3rd, at the New Brunswick Museum in Saint John. Come get inspired by Ellen Tucker of Freedom Travel Tours, Donna Mazerolle of Donna Mazerolle & Associates and Elaine Shannon of Simply Zen!
January 28, 2016 — GlassSKY founder Robyn Tingley launches ‘Millennial Mentor’ Column in District News. The men and women of this generation are poised to advance equality, economies and our society like never before!
January 11, 2016 — GlassSKY launches year-end summary report. infographic.
December 16, 2015 — GlassSKY spotlights Case Study on Ventura County, California’s Economic Empowerment Event for Young Women
December 1, 2015 — GlassSKY launches Diversity Workshops for Employers
November 24, 2015 — GlassSKY joins the Canadian Centre for Diversity & Inclusion
November 10, 2015 — GlassSKY attends PowerShift – Women and World Markets – at Saïd Business School, Oxford, UK
November 5, 2015 — GlassSKY sponsors Power of the Purse Conference in Saint John, New Brunswick
November 4, 2015 — GlassSKY interviews Canada Research Chair, Dr. Marnina Gonick on her latest research about ‘Mean Girls’
October 12, 2015 — GlassSKY launches ‘The Empowered Woman’ Survey across six continents
October 11, 2015 — GlassSKY launches ‘The Adolescent Girl, A Survey Report in Support of the United Nation’s International Day of the Girl Child’
October 11, 2015 — GlassSKY launches on the International Day of the Girl. New organization to empower women and girls.